Thursday, October 1, 2009

Flu Shots

On Friday, we had had flu shots (my work gave them to us for free, yay) and so we were both feeling a little crappy.

Scott had to go out of town this week on business. It's only two nights alone, but I feel so strange sleeping alone. I was so lonely yesterday so I went to the craft store even though I had promised myself I wouldn't buy crafty things until after the mortgage. I only spent $25 but it was the principle of the thing.

On another, completely unrelated note, yesterday I came out to my car after work to this:
I also had to scrape snow off my car, and this morning it was ice. Winter has come, all in one day. And I forgot to turn on the furnace last night so this morning when I woke up it was around 50 degrees in my house...I took a super hot shower to warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment