Tuesday, September 7, 2010

That was AWESOME!

I had a LAN party this weekend and as you might guess, it went very well. We had lots of food and lots of junk... food. WAY to much junk food. It started at about 2 on Friday... and went until about 2 on Sunday, given that a good chunk of that time was just Jon and I it was still fun. Ben and his brother showed up around 4 and we played some Vegas 2, then I went down to Bountiful to get Brennan. I had not seen him in years ... he is really tall now. After Ben and his bro had to leave we played some Starcraft 2 until I couldn't keep my eyes open.
One of my oldest brothers, Wayne, even "came" from Hong Kong (via web cam and Internet). I had a computer setup for him so he could play here and see what was going on. He also was able to play for a little while until the LANoi Pro decided that it didn't like Windows 7. It did work for a little while so he did get to play but not as much as I would have liked.

Another one of my brothers was not able to come but was still able to play a little over battle.net we played some Starcraft 2; he is really good but he doesn't think so. I also had my brother that is a hermit come... he didn't want to play Warcraft 3 but I guess that is ok, he played a little Plants vs. Zombies wile we played. However the party as a whole was a major success.

Jon and I were the only ones to stay and play the whole time.

I think I will have another one for new years or maybe thanksgiving, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I would love too but obviously won't be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. StarCraft II was fun. We gotta play more sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, let me know when you can, I bet I will be able to. Oddux will be able to play all the time to.

    ReplyDelete