Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So ... my aunt is demented

So ... my aunt is demented... how do I know this you ask? First off, look at this birthday gift from her:



Totally pointless pot holder... with a pad of paper and pencil.

Now that is just one thing ... she is also a hypocrite.

She was at one point in charge of my grandmother's estate when my grandmother was no longer able to do it. She neglected her taxes and other bills. This made my mother upset, thus she worked to become the primary person in charge of her estate so she could get them taken care of. So my grandmother gave her that permission and thus, the taxes and bills got paid.

Years pass... with my aunt very rarely visiting her.

My grandmother passed away. My aunt went to my mom and told her she wanted all of her money... and felt that she was entitled to all of it. Even after my grandmother had said that she didn't want my aunt to get anything my mother told her that wasn't right ... she agreed to 50% and my mother is totally willing to give her this but my aunt refuses to give the information necessary to get the money transferred to her. So my aunt is now trying to sue my mother for 100% of what is left. Now I don't know how much money is left but I have been told that it is not all that much because of my grandmother's deteriorating health.

This is depressing my mother...

Thus, my aunt is demented.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. I can't stand what that woman has put your mother through!

    ReplyDelete