Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Unavailable

Sometimes at work I need to focus so I put my headphones in and just sit and work. This doesn't work and I don't know why I try anymore but I have even gone so far as to try this.

It is kinda hard to see but it is a piece of tape across my desk that has a sign on it that says "Unavailable". This idea backfired... everyone walking past was all "that's funny, did you do that?", or "What is this for?" and even ... "So, if I have a question I shouldn't ask you?"

My desk is right next to the door to the office so when someone comes in and is looking for anyone in the office, they will stop at my cubicle first and ask if they are in. Very annoying.

I did have an office for a while but it was on the other side of the building, tiny, no windows, and bad air. So I moved back to the main office.

2 comments:

  1. I will send you some barrier tape and signs. One of the new kind of toys/novelties that we are going to sell.

    ReplyDelete