Friday, March 9, 2012

It Goes BANG

A few weeks ago my friend told me to take a look at a new gun that came out last year and that he thinks I would like it. I took a look at it ... the Walther PPQ. The gun comes in 9mm and 40cal. I started looking at it and I fell in love with it and I started to think that I wanted it for my new concealed carry gun. I started reading and looking at reviews on it without finding any negative ones. I told Anna that I wanted it and then she decided to get it for me for our anniversary. A few days later I went to Impact Guns in Ogden to take a look at one but they didn't have any on display... but after talking to the guy behind the counter he said that they may have one on hold for someone that I could take a look at. He opened it and the drool started to pour out ... I touched it and my heart skipped a beat. I picked it up and I lost my breath... it felt very comfortable and very smooth action and it was a very good price. They didn't have any like I said but he looked it up and the other store said that they could ship it over and I could pick it up in a week. In hindsight I could have picked it up in one day... but I didn't. A little over a week later it arrived.... I bounced at work for a few hours until I could go pick it up ... and here it is.



Pretty ins't it? When I picked it up I also got free range time with the purchase and thus went to the range and put 100 rounds through it. It performed perfectly and was very very nice. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment