Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ex-Stuffed Animal

Once upon a time there was a small stuffed animal that I gave to Buster. We don't give him stuffed animals because he just destroys them and it is a waste of money. We got this one for free so I chopped the head off (I didn't want him to eat the eyes) and handed it to him ... he didn't take much interest in it for a while. Then I asked him if he wanted to go outside (this is his favorite pastime, just look here). He ran up to the door and waited for me to open it, I opened it and gave him the okay to go... he stood up and started out, but stopped, turned around, and ran over to get the stuffed animal. This was HIGHLY unusual but he took the toy outside with him. About 10 minuets later I opened the door back and called for him ... he came back in with the toy in his mouth again. He was being very gentle with it. This was odd, but he slowly started to rip the guts out of it... after a few days it had turned in to a husk of a stuffed animal and I thought he was done with it but Anna let him out again and he lightly carried it out with him. This time he left it outside. I was just curious... I let him out and told him to go get his toy and pointed at it. He went out and grabbed it and I told him to then go inside and he carried it in.


Long story short, my dog is smart, cute, and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment