Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Things I Have Inherited

We have this ongoing joke that anything that goes wrong in my life is my mom and dad's fault. Good example is the other day we where talking about how some of the people in my office have a hard time getting up in the morning... I chimed in "I have a built in alarm clock... it has no snooze so I can't sleep in even if I want to." I inherited this from my dad. The sad part of all this is I got a combination of my dad's alarm clock and my mom's restlessness, so I have a hard time falling asleep. Also my alarm clock dosen't care if it is the weekend or not, I still wake up a 6:30 on the dot even on the weekends, so unfair. This is getting better, but what a combo. My dad can also fall alseep anywhere he could probably sleep on an airplane... and I am not talking about in first class ... or second class for that matter I am talking out on the wing. LOL

I do have some stuff I can't blame on my parents (as a joke of cource) is my back pain. I have been waking up with this very annoying stabbing pain that slowly settles during the day... but then when I sleep ... it comes right back. Well enough whining for the day.

I am super excited for my birthday party. It is really late this year, but it was the first weekend that was the best for all the people I could have come at once. I had a friend out of town so I had to wait for him and it seems the further out in the future I set plans the more people come.

No comments:

Post a Comment